Release Notes: 365 Indexer
1.1.7616 (7 Nov 2020)
- Added: Schedule information shows 'Last indexed'
- Added: Schedule shows time and 'from' date
- Added: Automatic index recognition in dtSearch Desktop
- Added: Treeview context menu shows Rename
- Added: Tooltips show file paths in tree-view on main window
- Added: Tooltips show URL in Edit SharePoint dialog
- Fix: personal indexes listed in site index list
- Fix: schedule dialog day/month initially blank
- Fix: meta data overlap issues
- Other bug fixes and minor UI improvements
1.0.7573 (25 Sep 2020) Release
- -t command line for translation viewer
- i18N folder ships with template, pseudolocale for QA testing and sample Russian files
- UI updates & localization fixes
- Installer versioning fix
- scheduler elevated permission fix
- .lang file supplied is pseudolocalized +30% length
- This version requires dtSearch Desktop/Network 7.94 or later to be installed on the same drive
In Evaluation Mode 365 Indexer is limited as follows:
In an Index Task, 365 Indexer will index a maximum of 3 pages per notebook section. If there are more pages in a section, they will be skipped.
In an Index Task, 365 Indexer will index a maximum of 6 items per list, skipping all further items in the list.