Release Notes: 365 Indexer
(This product is in beta test. Features may be added. modified or removed before release)
1.0.7450 (25 May 2020)
- .lang file supplied is now pseudolocalized +30% length
- Localization fixes.
- UI update for consistancy with Database Indexer 1.1
- Added better detection of dtSearch on same drive.
- This version requires dtSearch Desktop/Network 7.94 or later to be installed on the same drive.
- Added: I18N folder for translation file
- Fixed - indexing errors with old dtSearch Desktop versions - now checks version.
- Added CheckedListBox Index Options Dialog. Index Options per index.
- Added localization (Uses external template file).
- Fixed: Dates in Calendar Entries indexed.
- Fixed: SharePoint.Client.FieldUserValue indexed as literals
- Fixed: arrays SharePoint.Client.FieldUserValue
- Fixed: SharePoint.Client.FieldUrlValue
- Fixed: SharePoint.Client.FieldlookupValue
- Fixed: SharePoint.Client.FieldStringValue
- Fixed: HashTags
0.9.7201 (25954) Initial beta for testing 19 Sep 2019
In Evaluation Mode 365 Indexer is limited as follows:
In an Index Task, 365 Indexer will index a maximum of 3 pages per notebook section. If there are more pages in a section, they will be skipped.
In an Index Task, 365 Indexer will index a maximum of 6 items per list, skipping all further items in the list.