Release Notes: Database Indexer
- Added configure enumerable fields.
- Added set Display Name for database columns; dtSearch Desktop/Network will use the display name instead of the column name for fields.
- Added data type of columns is detected and saved in index; Universal Search API uses this to determine when to show Date Picker in Universal Search Clients.
- Added select column to be 'key' to a value in another table; e.g. when indexing if a table contains column ProductBrandID but not the brand name itself, user can select ProductBrandID as the key for the value to be found in the Brands table.
- Fixed MSSQL labels don't render in setup dialog.
- Fixed path to existing index doesn't populate in existing datasource when editing.
- Fixed new datasource: if no table is initially selected, prompts to select table from disabled combobox; custom queries don't require table selection.
1.0.7268 (Released 25 Nov 2019)
Fixed localization issue
1.0.7249 (Initial Release 6 Nov 2019)
Fixed Indexing Options UI
Updated User Guide
This version has to be installed on the same drive as a copy of dtSearch Desktop/Network 7.94 or later.
- Added Indexing Options dialog, Index Options per index.
- Added external localization file.
1.0.7137 (Release Candidate 17 July 2019)
Added incremental index updating
Added Custom Query
- Bux fixes.
- UI updates
- License file added.
Initial release to beta